Pacific Lodge welcomes applicants whose experience and qualifications meet the required needs as stated in the job descriptions. We are excited to learn more about you and your potential in working with us.
We are based in Woodland Hills, CA and operate on a 24-hour basis.
Available positions as of November 9, 2017
- Assistant Cottage Supervisor
- Bi-Lingual Outpatient Therapist
- Bi-Lingual Parent Partner
- Recreational Counselor
- Residential Therapist
- Wraparound Program Manager
- Youth Care Counselor – Dorm
- Youth Care Counselor – Night Shift
- Benefits of Working at Pacific Lodge
Pacific Lodge offers competitive salary and benefits to those working 30 hours a week.
- Medical, Dental & Vision, including options for family plans;
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick leave and 8 Holidays
- 401(k) plans with a 4% company match
- Direct Deposit
- Daily Meals in our Dining Hall are free to employees
Pacific Lodge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Pacific Lodge Youth Services
4900 Serrania Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Candidates with questions should call (818) 657-3100.
Pacific Lodge Youth Services offers clinical internships for students who are completing degrees that require a license for clinical work. Internship programs give real-life experience working with clients, and help students gain firsthand knowledge of their field of study.
For more information about a clinical internship at Pacific Lodge, please contact HR at email@example.com or (818) 347-1577.